Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Zoo Crew

Today was the last field trip of the year for Natalie's class. Thankfully things worked out that I could be here for it. Doreen's been to the Chattanooga Zoo like four times and I haven't been at all. Doreen's got a major exam coming up tomorrow (Wed) so it was nice I could go so she could stay home and study.











Natalie and I had a ball going through the zoo and seeing all the different animals they have. She even had fun climbin' up on this gorilla's back! :)








Occassionally in a petting zoo area she's been a bit timid, not this time. She strode right in like she owned the place and went right to feeding the critters and petting them and thoroughly enjoying herself!







Of course she was more than willing to post for me on this little rock as a little cutie!

What a fun day we had!!!

No comments: