Friday, April 25, 2008

Racquetball Tournament - Round Three - Losers Bracket

And I'm OUT! I was handed my second loss in a double elimination tournament.

Man, did I have a tough game today. Played Bill T and he did all the playin'. I mostly did the watching of the ball bouncing away from me or just out of my reach or in such a way I couldn't hit it to the front wall.

OUCH!

He beat me in two games, 15-6 and 15-9. We played a third game just for fun and I still got trounced.

Oh well, it was good exercise and I had good fun playing everyone in the league/tournament.

Got to play some of these better players again - SOON!!! That's the only way I'm gonna get my game sharper!

Looked at the brackett this afternoon and I was perfectly seeded. I was seeded 7th and went out 7th. It's gonna be fun watching the rest of the tournament play out. Hoping to actually watch a couple of the games in person.

Until next year - that's the end of the racquetball league updates!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorryto hear that but someone wins and someone losses, Oh well. I would have gone out the first one. Congrats on lastinf till seventh
Dad