Saturday, April 12, 2008

Spring Sabbath

Today was a gloriously beautiful day! We had plans to get together with our friends Scot & Pati A and Ross, Cindy, Jacquelin and Paul H, go for a picnic and a bike ride on the Chattanooga Riverwalk.

Last night we weren't so sure it would happen. We had TONS of rain, wind and just nasty weather.

This morning, we got up for church with the sun shining. Awesome

So after church we did our thing.

Here's my family posing on a beautiful bridge next to the river.



Here's Doreen and Joelle zoomin down the Chattanooga River parkway.













Of course we HAD to stop to find a couple of geocaches on the way. Two of them were Micro size containers, and when I say micro, I mean micro! Almost didn't find one!










Just another shot I got from the back of the group as we rode today. It was Sunny, about 70, kinda breezy but very, VERY nice!!! (SOOOOO very sorry Monkey Family. Believe me, we feel for ya!!!!!!!)

No comments: