Sunday, April 06, 2008

Memories

I have had a ball going through all the pics that I was pulling off those floppy discs. Got many of them renamed - but still have a few hundered to go! :)

Anyway, Here's a few I'd like to share with ya.

Look for more in the future!

Enjoy!


Doreen and I had a weekend in Crescent City, CA and rented a little auto and went to see the Giant Redwoods. We actually drove the car 'thru' this tree. Coolness!









Here's my sweet with our truck. Put a lot of miles and spent a lot of time in that vehicle. It was a good truck and a great blessing to set us up for where we are today!







Here's a shot of Doreen with her little nephew Calvin playing basketball. Of course the basketball is almost as big as he is! Cute!!!















Here's 3 generations of Pesters. My Dad, Grandpa and me!







I believe that we were giving a trip to get us to the Northwest the weekend my Uncle was in a bus wreck and passed away. The timing, could have only been Divine.
What an awful wreck!!









This is one of my favs. Me, my nephew Brian and bro-in-law Scott all sporting our Bronco jerseys! Go Orange & Blue!!!










One winter we visited my folks in Colorado and rented some snowmobiles and took them up into the high country - only accessable, at that time by a sled. What a fun time!










Here's my snowmobiling girl - who was a crazy driver! :) We did have a blast though.

















Here a photo of me and my uncle Marv. I think this was the last time I saw him.


















We got together with Doreen's family near Kansas City. We went for a walk to see the lake and I grabbed a shot of this beautiful sunset.











Lots of fantastic memories!!!

No comments: