Friday, April 11, 2008

To Do... Done!

Don't know what's been going on lately, I've gotten a "bee in my bonnett" to get things done. Guess I'm kind of tired of seeing things the way they have been and just decided to get things done. Well, I got a lot done today!

Among the regular things, I got a couple of packages sent. One to my folks with their old .45 records, cassette tapes and the new CD's I made for them. The other was a care package to my brother-in-law Randy as he recovers from shoulder surgery. Poor guy! :)

Then off to ACE to pick up some stuff. Got it and headed home.

1st thing done - unclogged a downspout on our gutters. Been clogged for a while and every time it rain, the water would pour over the edge of the gutter. (Good thing too since it's been raining cats and dogs since about 5pm today.)

2nd thing done - replaced the plastic drier vent Mocha, our dog, chewed up and destroyed with a nice metal one. I think it should be safe now. Didn't want critters to be able to 'crawl' in the house that'a way - so now it's done. Plus, the guy who put the last one left all sorts of holes around the old vent so lots of cold drafts could come in. Argh! Done!!

3rd thing done - Doreen, the girls and I weeded our flowerbeds, and pick-up parking spot. Starting to look like weedville.

4th thing done - Natalie, Joelle and I planted this seasons garden.

5th thing done - aired up tires on bicycles for the spring season and a bike-ride we're going on tomorrow with friends.

Yup - I feel pretty accomplished today!

Love it!

No comments: