Tuesday, April 08, 2008

1,000 Post!

As I was 'posting' last night, when I finished up I looked at the dashboard to see if any other family members had posted recently.

When looking - I noticed a number on my page - 999. Wow, nine hundered and ninety nine posts. That's quite a bit.

I started posting on my page Aug 26, 2004, 3 years and 8 months ago. My how time has flown. My how things have changed!!! :)

Got to looking at some numbers and stats. Interesting - well, I think so anyway.

44 months 1,000 posts averages to 22 posts per month.

Obviously I haven't been that faithful.

The month I had the mosts posts; June '07 44 posts
The month I had the least posts; It's a 4 way tie. 7 posts in Apr '05, Sept '06, Dec '06 and Sept '07.

In '04 I posted 114 times, '05 365 posts, '06 172 posts, '07 260 posts and 83 posts this year so far.

The most comments I ever received on a post was 6 on 12/30/06 "Long Trip."

I love having this page to go back and read the events of our lives, especially the small things, I write about. And I have to go back and read them, because I typcially forget about them! My memory, as my wife has pointed out to me on occasion, isn't the best! :)

Hope each of you have found as much enjoyment reading it as I've had writing it!

Well, here's to the next 1,000 posts.

Hurray!

No comments: