Friday, April 25, 2008

Last Day Lunch

Thursday was Doreen's last day of school for this semester. All the girls decided they wanted to get together for lunch after their last class and just relax and chat and enjoy a good meal - then split for the summer.








Everyone met at a nearby Cracker barrel and had quite the time talking about what had happened over the semester, what people are going to do over the summer and what to expect next year. The really nice thing is that one of the girls works at a Cracker barrel partime, so she was able to use her employee discount and get every one's meal just a bit cheaper. Nice!!!





I had gotten home from a trip at 4am and Joelle and Natalie were off school for Teacher In service, so we got invited along. What a cool day! As we were checking out an 'older' fella who sat at a table near us and checked out right before we did, said to me, "Must be nice hanging out with all the pretty ladies." I told him, it had it's privileges! :)

1 comment:

Shelly said...

How exciting to get another semester under your belt Doreen! I will finish up this weekend. Then I'll be done for the semester too! I'm gonna give myself a little break and then I need to work on my paper for my research project. Fun, fun!