Monday, May 12, 2008

Yup, We Dun Did Grad-e-ate!

We've had these things stored in a plastic container, in a closet underneath our steps since we moved here. Recently my in-laws needed theirs for something or other and we got to talking about how important these documents are. We've had a fire-proof safe for quite some time and talked about putting them in that safe, for safe-keeping, but never got 'round-to-it.' Well we did finally! Before the transfer though, just for fun, I scanned them in. (Been scan happy lately!)

Collegedale has become a ghost-town again for the summer because of Graduation. Kinda made me think of my own graduations.

Well, here's the proof that we were once edu-ma-cated!! :)

Ok, Doreen graduated from Chisholm Trail Academy in '89.








I graduated from Campion Academy one day later in '89 than she did.









We both graduated from Southwestern Adventist College (now University) in '93. I put hers first for a number of reasons. #1 - Ladies first. #2 - D comes before S alphabetically, & #3 - Most importantly she's got that little yellow sticker on the bottom left of her diploma that says "Suma Cum Laude." Yes, my wife is brilliant!!!



I just graduated college, "Thank the Laud!" :)

1 comment:

João Workentine said...

Even if its a ghost town, you can still get some "simply good" food there!

http://adventistsnotcult.blogspot.com/2008/08/adventist-truth-seekers.html