Thursday, May 08, 2008

Happy Birthday Baby!

So today is my precious wife's birthday. Yup - they're a day apart. Actually we were born a year and a day apart, so she never quite catches me - a fact she is extremely proud of, I might add!!!

In fact the 1st year after we got married I got a birthday card from her that actually said, "Happy Birthday 'Old Man.'" ;)

For one day, I get thoroughly razzed about being an old man, since on that day I am technically 'two' years older. Thankfully it is only one day on which she can say that. Then we're back to our year apart deal!

That day has passed and today she has caught back up to only one year behind, for the next 364 days!

Happy Birthday Sweetie!!!

Love ya!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Happy Birthday Doreen! The years just keep on coming. Time has no mercy. But whatever!!!! One day time won't matter anymore. Hope you had a great birthday.