Sunday, May 18, 2008

Snips and snails, and puppy dogs tails, that's what my little girl is made of.

You know that poem,

What are little boys made of?
Snips and snails, and puppy dogs tails
That's what little boys are made of !"
What are little girls made of?
"Sugar and spice and all things nice
That's what little girls are made of!"

Well, I've got two little girls and one is made of 'Snips, snails and puppy dogs tails,' and the other is made of 'sugar, spice and everything nice.' :)

Joelle had a field trip to the Zoo last week and when I got home from my trip all I heard was "Daddy, I got to pet a white snake, a chicken and a chinchilla."

Just look at that pure joy in her face as she's about to touch that snake.

The good Lord gave us two totally different girls and it is definetly interesting!!! :)

No comments: