Tuesday, May 27, 2008

"Colorado or Bust"

Today our trip to Colorado begins! Man, we are all so excited. The girls were going nuts yesterday wanting to help pack. It's been lots of fun getting ready.

It's been over two years since we've been back to my folks place, and it's been a lot different now the girls are two years older. Their excitement is contagious - not that I needed anymore myself! :)

A bit later this morning, we're gonna head to Nashville with my in-laws and go eat at the Old Spaghetti Factory, and show them the Grand Old Opry Hotel - beautiful, then spend the evening at Doreen's cousin's house.

Then early Wed morning - up and to the airport to fly to CO!

More later...

:)

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Hope you have fun! I'm sooo ready for a vacation. I'll have one in about 3 weeks.....campmeeting.