Saturday, May 03, 2008

Weddin's

Going through some photos recently, we came across these.

Pics of our wedding and of our siblings!

Here they are for your enjoyment! (Hopefully!)

I put them in the order we all got married. (I think!) :)

--Me

This was one of the best decisions I could have ever made in my life. A wonderful spouse!











One of my twin sisters, Staci, marrying her beau, Scott.










My wife's sister Shelly had a beautiful Christmas wedding in Lincoln, NE where she married Randy.









My other twin sister Cindi marrying Jim and ended up having identical twin girls!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmm Some beautiful brides and handsome grooms in theses pics. So glad you are so happy with your choice. We are too! We love you all. Beautiful memories. Thank you. Ma.