Friday, March 21, 2008

Under the Sea OR A Day Off

Today, Good Friday, the kids had no school. Thankfully I was home. (Doreen was too, but she NEEDED to get some studying done.) So Joelle, Natalie and I went to the TN Aquarium. Yes, Natalie and I had just been there on a field trip, but Joelle was wanting to go - so we did. And boy did we have a ball!

At the last section of the "Ocean Journey" building they have a huge cave system build under the HUGE sea water tank. It's awesome to go through. Well, Natalie all of a sudden got in the posing for pictures mode. So she'd pose and say "Daddy, take a picture." Well, I never pass an opportunity to take a pic of my kiddos!

One of the photos, the girls lay down on a ledge together and it was just so cute, I had to share it with you!!!

Enjoy!

No comments: