Friday, March 28, 2008

A Stroll Down Memory Lane

Today I was looking through a drawer and came across some pictures. A bunch of them from a 'few' years ago.

Well - this was one of them. Who is this 'dark-eyed' beauty? My precious wife. As I sat and looked at this photo this morning, it dawned on me. It's no wonder that I fell for here. She was, and still is, extremely beautiful! Both on the inside and outside!!!






As I was rifling through the pics, I found this one, a shot of us at our first banquet together. Good memories.










Then I found another one, this one. I believe this was taken the summer between our Freshman and Sophmore years at college. We'd gone to 6 Flags over Texas this day with her sister and a couple of friends.

Here's a funny story about this photo. We decided to have it taken, and while Doreen was in the dressing room we hear a big 'bang.' Turns out she wacked her head on something and started bleading. So Shelly got her a tissue and they got a band-aid from the photographer and go the blood flow curbed. We took the picture, and to cover the band-aid she 'flopped' her bangs down over it.

Another good memory.

You know, I have lots and LOTS of good memories with my precious, precious wife!

What an unexpected, yet fun stroll down memory lane today!!!

No comments: