Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Back to Back to Back

I'm getting close to wore out.

Had a run Sat night to Kentucky. Got back Sunday around 6. When I was turning the paperwork in, a Coordinator asked me where I was going. I said, "home. Just got back."

He asked if I wanted to go back out?

No was my first thought, then thinking about the run they scheduled for on Monday, I said, "Tell me about it."

Turns out that the team on the trip, who are related, had a family member pass, so they had other things to do.

So I accepted the run.

Left Sunday at 11p and headed to Akron, OH. Emptied out, ran to central OH picked up a backhaul, after waiting for hours for them to load it, then home.

Got home at 1p today, and as I was picking up my gear, checked my box, got a run out tonight at 8pm for Tupelo, MS and all points surrounding.

Wheeeew! Well, I did ask for an extra trip this week.

So, gonna grab a nap in a bed that doesn't move a lot! :)

When my family gets home from the stuff they're doing, hang with them, go play a racquetball leage game at 6p and then off to Mississippi!

Then I will be done! Or all done in! :)

No comments: