Saturday, March 01, 2008

Clean Teeth

Finally was able to get to my teeth cleaning today. I had to reschedule it once due to being gone on a trip.

Got my teeth cleaned and then the Dr. came in to check 'em out.

They found the cavity that showed up on Doreen's X-rays she took of me.

Argh! So I've got to get it filled. Now that my wife is in school for Dental Hygiene, I had to remember where the cavity was to be able to tell her!

It's on molar 15 and it's gonna need an MO. (That's on the front of the tooth between the two teeth.) He also said I might need a DO on 14. Hummmm!

Oh well!

In other news, it was raining cats & dogs here yesterday, so we watched "Bend it Like Bekham." Joelle really seemed to enjoy the movie. Natalie was 'in and out.'

Then we had supper, then went to the gym at the rec center and the four of us kicked the soccer ball around for a while. Good exercise! :)

Now, gotta go get a shower and get ready for church. Gotta be a deacon today, so we gotta get there a bit earlier than typical!

Have a great day y'all!!!!

No comments: