Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Activities of the Day

Yesterday, my wife was EXTREMELY thoughtful!

I'd gotten home from my trip 1:30ish, and lunch was sitting on the counter for me - I just had to warm a couple of things up.

You see, Natalie had a play date with one of her classmates. So Doreen and Joelle took her over to Tori's house.

Then Joelle wanted to do something. Doreen wanted to take her for a bike ride along the Greenway here in Collegedale. Well, I'd been gone, except for 5 hours since Saturday night and I just felt like staying at home.

So Doreen and Joelle went. They had a lot of fun because the last couple of days it rained here a lot. Many of the bridges and some of the sidewalk they rode on were covered. Joelle got a huge kick out of it. In fact a couple of the bridges were impassible. The rode what they could, then loaded the bikes up in the pickup and went at it from the other side.

It was SO precious how Joelle explained it all to me in detail! Very cute!

Yeah - it was a very good day!

No comments: