Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Seventh Racquetball League Game

Man, this was a good game - tough, and I ended up losing.

Don was an awesome competitor! He has a great passing shot and a great serve.

So, we had to play 3 games. He won the first one 15-5, I won the second 15-13 and he won the final game 11-8.

I was really worried when that first game started and I couldn't return anything. He had me scrambling there for a while - then I got in a groove and did a bit better.

The second and third game were closely contested most of the way.

Boy was that lots of fun. The only thing that would have made it better was that I would have won! Oh well!

I'll play him in the championship - so we'll see!

P.S. Two guys were there talking when I arrived. (I've beaten both of them already.)
Anyway, they were saying that they think the championship will come down to one of four of us. Kevin, who's beat me, Don, who just beat me, Sonya - who I haven't played yet or me. Interesting.

Gotta focus on getting my shots in - hit too many lame ducks tonight! :)

Go racquetball!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What's a "passing shot?"