Saturday, March 22, 2008

Rollin' Down the Sidewalk

After taking the kids rollerskating a couple of weeks ago, some neighbor girls have in-line skates. Joelle mentioned she'd like a pair.

I'm not stingy, I don't mind spending money on stuff that will last a while. I don't, however, like buying things that they'll just grow out of in a few months.

So I went to the local 'Thrift Store' and dug through 4 bins full of helmets, racquets, balls and roller blands and found two pair. One to fit Joelle and one to fit Natalie.

Here's the kicker, I only paid $2.27 for both! Whooo hooooo!

Natalie has tried hers a bit. Not too thrilled about it though.

Joelle, though, with the neighbor girls just took off and has been rollin all over the neighborhood!

That is gonna be AWESOME for this summer!!!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

That brings back memories when Doreen and I lived there in the apartments and we roller skated and played kickball and tag and I don't remember what else. It was fun though!