Friday, March 14, 2008

Field Trip # 3 - TN Aquarium

Since I still 'float' in my job, I asked the scheduler to make sure I had Thur off to be able to go on a class field trip for my youngest daughter. I LOVE going on these things with her. Well, in an earlier post, I talked about getting stuck in the snow - well - it was all worth it because I was done with my week of work by Tuesday morning at 6:30am when I got home and I've had the rest of the week at home to be home! Nice!!!


Thursday, we did the field trip thingy at the Tennessee Aquarium. Here's my precious little Natalie, on the left, with two of her very good friends, Alyssa (c) and Caroline (r).

















Here Natalie and I were in the butterfly room and she was trying to get one one land on her and was feeling kind of disappointed that none were. (To those of you who know my daughter this is a HUGE change of opinion for her!) So I knelt down with her and cuddled her into a hug, and not 30 sec later this butterfly lands on her wrist. You can tell by her face how incredibly pleased she is!


I had to chuckle, because we walked into the Bayou room and I was talking with another parent, I turn around, look through the glass and see Natalie opening and closing her mouth at the baby alligator floating in the water. It was hilarious, yet extremely cute, so I snapped a quick pic!

No comments: