Monday, September 20, 2004

We're Back On-Line FINALLY

Our computer is back from the hospital and completely healthy and bug free.

THANK HEAVENS.

This weekend was absolutely awful. Every evening I check my e-mail and blog and family blogs to just keep up on everything and I couldn't do that - it was torture. I just ended up wandering around the house looking at things trying to figure out what to do.

I went to bed early EVERY night, in fact every night I got 8 or 9+ hours of sleep. Man that felt great - but I MISSED MY COMPUTER.

One night I wanted to check the weather and the other I wanted to check my Pigskin Pick'em team to see how I was measuring up (I tied with first with my Bro-in law Bro Tim) and I'd sit down at the computer and nothing, NOTHING. AAAAAAARRRRGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

We'll it's back now and I can get back to a NORMAL life. Wheeewwww!

Later y'all!!

1 comment:

The SSP said...

Sorry bro - I didn't make myself clear. :)

I'm tied for 1st for this week's picks with Tim!

Yeah, well - if I'm going down, I'm'a gonna go kickn' screamin' and clawin' - it ain't gonna be pretty and I sure as heck ain't gonna make it easy for ya! :)

We'll see! :)