Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Dental Medication Hangover

Oh man,

I tell ya - I'm not sure which is worse right now... the headache from having the filling come out of my cavity or the headache from having a Kenworth Parked in my mouth for 45 minutes, with laughing gas (which is not so funny by the way when you're getting shots in the mouth LOL) and having my teeth contorted in odd ways and stuff.

I just hope it'll feel better tomorrow and then no worries about it after that! :)

Doreen left for the Nominating Committee a few mintues ago and just called and asked how fast we usually travel down this particular road? She said 55 right? Frankly - I don't pay attention, I just drive! :) Well, she got pulled over for going 55 in a 35. When the cop asked for her license, registration and insurance she got flustered and a 'bit' emotional finally found it for him. He looked it all over and then let her go with a verbal warning.

Doggone-it, that's gender profiling??? Why couldn't I have had a female cop let me off instead of met getting a $90 ticket? Why, why, WHY????

Well, I'm glad we didn't get smacked cuz out pocketbook couldn't have taken another 'hit' like that one! :)

No comments: