Wednesday, January 26, 2005

To Pack or To Unpack OR A Helpful Thanks

When you pack to move, do you pack, re-open boxes to put one item in, re-pack, re-open for another item?

Man, I've got this co-worker who INSISTS on packing ALL her own stuff at a VERY slow rate - then she is constantly finding things and opening boxes that have been packed to tuck in one or two items.

I talked to her about it last week - then this week it happened yesterday AND again today. So I had another 'Nice Chat' (Really it was!) with her asking her to QUIT wasting the work of the rest of us by opening boxes after they'd been closed. I and my boss also asked her to sort stuff while unpacking - we don't have a 'deadline' at the other end - we do now and need to get this done ASAP and she's tinkering around! Aaaarrrggghhhh!!! (By the way - I'm getting the cold shoulder now cuz of that talk. Oh well! Point made.)

(Of course - that's not near as bad as the guy who has packed up VERY little - but that's a whole other story!)

My brother-in-law, Scott has been a huge help to me tweaking this blog to look good. I changed a couple of things and it didn't look right so I asked for his help - and whama, bama, ding-dong he's got it right. He is good at this stuff. Thank you bro!

By the way, and YES, you will hear this over, and over, and over and over - probably until I get senile (A couple of years from now if we have to keep moving our offices! He, he, he) but when Scott got his first computer - he had NO clue on how to log onto the web or anything like that. I was the one who helped him learn how to do that. Now the student has become the teacher and the teacher the bumbling student!!! He, he, he!

Lead on, Oh Great One!

Thanks man!!! :)

No comments: