Friday, January 14, 2005

Controlled Chaos

My life feels very chaotic right now. The radio network I work for is moving to Chattanooga/Collegedale, TN about 65 miles south of where we currently are right now. My inlaws are in the middle of building an apartment/studio for us to move into that I have to kinda help over-see the happenings as it progresses. We're trying to sell our house, our 3 acres in Vonore and my inlaws 1/2 acre lot. I need to keep up good quality time with my family and my house in Madisonville. And our church is in the process of building out a Low Power FM radio station to reach our community.

Aaaahhhhhhh!

We've been packing like crazy at work. There is BOXES EVERYWHERE. Used to have nice hallways, and now we weave down little paths and isles amongst all the boxes, packed & unpacked. First load out has been moved to Tuesday. WaaHoooo - now I get to watch the NFL games on Sunday. I was going to have to sacrifice those originally - but thank goodness the University has not finished our building yet, so getting things down there that early is out of the question.

Found out what was wrong with our frig/freezer. Originally we were told that it may be the 'circuit' board that needed to be replaced to the tune of $165 for just the part, not including labor! :( After more testing, it turned out to be the heater/defroster in the freezer that has gone belly up and will need to be replaced - probably on Monday. The cost is $105 and that includes the labor. What a blessing that is.

Well - I've gotta get back to work. Just needed a sec to vent. Ya know? Can't afford to get an ulcer or overwhelmed - so this is a helpful outlet.

Y'all have a Wonderful Weekend! (We're planning to play hookie from church and worship in the Outdoor Cathedral.)

Blessings!

No comments: