Friday, January 21, 2005

Didn't Leave the Kitchen OR Coming Down with Something

Busy, busy, BUSY week!

Yesterday, got a number of new programs edited together. Something I've been neededing to get accomplished before the 'big move.' Got another series to get edited, but am waiting for some spots from the co-host before I can finish them. But to get that one series done sure helped raise the feeling of accomplishment.

Started packing my desk area. Already packed one box, working on a second. I'm going through ALL my files and dumping everything that is useless. Much of them going. found some brochures for some production music companies back in 2000. Tossed 'em all - if I want more, that won't be too much trouble at all! :)

Gonna finish that today and take a load or two to the local dump I believe.

Yesterday, after getting home - I sat down for a quick meal - then 'gathered' my family, we all got in our vehicles to go clean the church. A friend has been left carless - so we dropped ours off at their house so they can get around until his vehicle 'comes back.'

On the way to the church - I realized I hadn't changed into some cleaning grubbies. Then it dawned on me that I didn't even leave the kitchen at home. Walked in, put 3 things away, ate, walked out. No time to relax. Actually, Doreen drove to the church - so I got in a 15 min power-nap, that I desperately needed!

While we were cleaning, I got to thinking about Grandma and Grandpa Pester, who for years were the custodians at a church in Silver Spring, MD. It's funny how life comes full circle in unique ways. Now Doreen and I are janitors at our church. Interesting! :)

Joelle & Natalie have runny noses, and last night on the way home - I felt a scratchy throat coming on - and when I got up this AM, sure enough - I've got some bug that my body is going to have to fight. With all coming up this next week, I'm thinking about skipping church or taking the girls to Sabbath School and coming home or who knows. We'll see how we all feel tonight then decide I guess.

Gotta get back to work and finish my desk this morning and write some support spots!

By the way - you may want to disinfect your keyboard and wash your hands after reading this - wouldn't want you to get sick to!

Have a Wonderful Weekend!!!

No comments: