Wednesday, January 12, 2005

The move is ON!

We had a great big meeting yesterday here at LifeTalk radio and the Move is FINALLY going to happen. And just like they say about the events at the end of time will be, "Rapid ones." The move here will be VERY RAPID.

Found out yesterday, we've got to get our back up studio on the air by Friday because Sunday (And this really stinks cuz I won't get to watch any NFL Divisional playoff games.) We're completely disassembling our Main control room and moving it down to Southern to be reassembled next week. Then next week we've got to pack EVERYTHING up and will be moving it down the following Sunday. (Again - that is lousey because of the NFL Championship playoff games. I kiddingly/seriously told my boss if he plans any 'movement' other than sitting on my sofa at home on Superbowl Sunday - I'll have to call in with a sick feeling - feeling sick they scheduled stuff on Superbowl Sunday and I don't feel good enough to come in! He, he, he!)

By Feb 1, we'll be broadcasting out of the studios on the Campus of Southern. Wow!!!

The final moves will be "RAPID" Ones! :)

No comments: