Monday, January 24, 2005

I "LOVE" God's Timing!

You know, I've kinda been frettin' just a bit. I was worried about how I was going to get one of our Production rooms completely disassembled (Equipment and Cabinetry), get it loaded on a pick-up and down to Collegedale to get our Apt/Studio opened for the Building Inspector to do a final check - drop off the Production Equipment/Cabinetry lock the Apt/Studio up and get back home.

I decided this morning to call and cancel the Inspection for today and reschedule for tomorrow and just be down their 1st thing.

Well - I get a call from my Mother-in-law and Sandra tells me they JUST talked with the plumber. He had called for his own plumbing inspection - so while waiting for his inspector, the Building inspector shows up. (Guess he didn't get the cancelled order.) Passes the entire building and leaves.

So now, I don't have to worry about it! Praise the Lord. The inspection has been completed - and we passed, I still have to get the Production Room Cabinetry down, but I can do that stress free now! :)

What a wonderful gift for a Monday that was!

Now, they've scheduled the insulation to be put in and the sheet rock work to begin right after that happens. Wow - things are really moving forward.

I just LOVE God's timing - don't you? (Ok - I'll have to admit, not all the time, like I've got 3 pieces of property/Homes I'm trying to sell and my timing would love to have it now, so I'm a bit antzy about those - but after they do sell - I'm sure I'll be once again loving God's timing - cuz it's typically perfect!)

Have a Maaavelous Monday!

No comments: