Sunday, February 10, 2008

SICK

Well, another round of sickness has visited our house. It hit me this time with just 'shrapnel' grabbing my girls. Thankfully, nothing but a mild headache for Doreen.

On my trip out Sunday night, laying in the bunk, I felt the beginnings of a sore throat. So I downed some stuff called 'Airborne.' Wasn't sure if it worked, I eventually got sick, but not quite a sick as I have gotten in the past, so maybe all those bottles of water with Airborne in it helped!

Anyway, as I came in from my 3rd and final trip this past Thursday, I was just draggin. Some Theraflu helped me get through some stuff we had to do - so I'm also thakful for that!

Starting to feel a bit better now. So I'm gonna hit the hay and get some much needed sleep!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bummer. It would have been nice if you alone could have excaped the bug. Sandra