Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Fourth Racquetball League Game

Just finished playing my fourth game of the racquetball league. It was a good game. Good cuz I won! :)

Nah, this guy was pretty decent. The one guy that beat me, this guy played to 15-14 games, but ultimately lost.

I expected a hard fought game. The first 3 points were extremely tough to get, but then after that I smoked him 15-4.

At one point the score was like 10-2 and he broke a string on his racquet and that really put a damper on things. I offered to have a replay game later, but he declined. He got a replacement racquet from the Rec center and we finished playing.

The second game I won 15-10.

That was all I needed.

So far this season I've got 3 wins and 1 loss.

We've got two guys with no wins and one lady in our league, the only person by the way, who is undefeated.

Can't wait to play my next one!

No comments: