Friday, February 22, 2008

Bad Taco Bell - BAD!

Doreen and some ladies from the church had a choral practice tonight for a special music March 15.

So Larry & Sandra, who were also attending so Larry could help them learn the piece, asked if we wanted to 'do' Taco Bell for dinner with them.

Yeah - sure. We're up for Taco Bell anytime.

Doreen and I got Tostadas. Everyone else got other things. Well - something was up with those things cuz Doreen couldn't even finish hers. I downed mine, but something didn't taste just right.

So we did the practice and home and stuff with the girls - mainly bedtime.

Then doing other stuff, I started feeling awful. Excess air escaping out of both ends of me, and a rumbly tummy - Doreen too.

Their was DEFINETLY something wrong with thos Tostadas.

Aaarrrgggghhh! I feel awful. Pepto and a small shot of Peppermint extract hasn't helped much either!

Bad Taco Bell - BAAAAADDDD!

Man I hope I feel better soon!

No comments: