Sunday, February 17, 2008

Scars

So this past weekend, I had to speak in front of a group. Afterwards, at home, after I put Joelle to bed, I went to brush my teeth, and I noticed an icky zit between my eyeballs. Oyi vai!

Then, once I popped it, I got to looking, it was a pretty small one, but I noticed it cuz of a scar I have between my eyes.

I started to try and remember where I got it, then I remembered. Once when Doreen and I were on the truck moving people, as we were emptying our truck on a shipment, a piece of wood came from the top and bonked me right between my eyes. It bled pretty good. It probably needed some stitches, but we put a bandaid on it and went on with our business.

Then I got to thinking about my other scars. Where'd they come from.

So here's the Scar list:
Right side, right eye - Robbed in Burleson, TX while working at a convience store.
Right side of chin - mole removed when I was a preteen.
Top of right wrist - Compound fracture jumping a bike when I was 12. (Broke my left arm in the accident as well. Ouch!)
Underside of right wrist - Racing a neighbor friend back to our house, I won, but ended up stick my hand throught the glass door. Required stitches, and luckily didn't cut anything major.
Top of of right hand - Snagged hand on broken piece on machinery while working at Silver State Plastics.
Middle of middle finger right hand - Working on a car with my dad, barfed my knuckle pretty good!
Right calf, inside - Crashed my mini bike by going against the rules wearing shorts and no helmet. The exhaust landed on my calf and burned me good.

Course, I got a bunch of little ones. Can't remember most of those.

Don't need any more though! :)

No comments: