Sunday, February 17, 2008

My Day - Relaxing!!!

Just got off the phone with Doreen. She's doing great. She had a nice time visiting and at the funeral. I can't wait to see the pics she's bringing back. They're heading back tomorrow. They've got at least 9 hours back. Although, it should be interesting because it is the end of a holiday weekend and the crowds leaving from the Daytona 500.

I had one moment that made me feel really good. At the funeral, Natalie sat with Papa for a while. Then went back and sat with Doreen, then kept asking to sit with me. Aaawwwwww! Sweet. I miss my little one.

Joelle and I had a nice day. It started with a bit of a challenge of Joelle having a huge tummy ache when she woke up. She didn't want to eat much. So she took a hot bath, ate some tortilla and banana, a cup of ice cold water and her medication.

Wasn't sure if she'd be able to keep it down or not. She did. We came downstairs and I put Karate Kid in and she lay down on the funton, got all cuddly and relaxed. While she was watching, I started on a project I've been needing to do for a while. A friend gave me a bunch of pics from our High School/Academy years. I started scanning a bunch of them in for use at our 20 year reunion.

After Karate Kid, Joelle watched the Last Starfighter, I had an eye on it and continued working. Then I went up and made lunch. We ate and watched Liar Liar. She LOVED Jim Carry's funny faces! He, he, he!

I continued working on my project. After the movie was over I could tell Joelle was feeling a bit better, so I went and grabbed Doreen's laptop and Joelle started doing her Webkinz. I turned on the Daytona 500 and the both of us kept and eye on it while working on our computers.

I finished my stuff and helped Joelle do some stuff. Then supper. After supper we did Natalie's Webkinz stuff. Then she took a shower, I did the dishes and cleaning up stuff, then we did worship and Joelle is sawing some serious logs.

Now I'm doing some blogging stuff and I'll hit the hay soon! Turned out to be a nice day!

Tomorrow, we've got a couple of errands to run, then make sure to chill so I don't wear her out. She's recovering and I wanna keep that progress!

Then to top it all off, Doreen and Natalie get back home. That will be nice!

Our family back together again!

No comments: