Sunday, February 17, 2008

Memories or Back In Time

I had a bunch of fun going through the pics of my friend. In Academy/High School I did not have a camera. That is REALLY strange for me, as any of you who know me now. All through college, I had a camera and now I just about don't go anywhere without a camera. I now really wish I had one then, but what's past is past. I'm just thankful that my friend had one, thought to take it with her and take quite a few pics.

Check out some of these throw-back pics!


Here's a pic of my friend, Heather, and me as we left our Junior year and became Seniors!


















Here's a shot of my sister and Heather in their 'get-up' for a clown ministry during our High School years. Staci's name was Patches and Heather's was Tinkerbell! Cute!














My Senior year, my sisters joined me at school as Freshmen. One of the first 'group' activities they we all did was a class scramble. What that means was that everyone brought a TON of junk down from their rooms and lined it up and the 'moderator' called for an item we climbed through our stuff tryig to find it and be the first 'group' to run it to the caller at the middle of the gym. It was a ball. It was a great time for all of us to 'bond' together as a school and to have a little fun natured competetion between the groups. Here my other sister Cindi and I are just goofin' round!










Then finally, a memory from my Senior year. The whole graduation weekend seemed like a surreal experience. It was nice to re-live it in pics!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would just like to point out that your sister's name is not, and never has been, spelled with a "y". :-D

Now that that's taken care of... I wouldn't mind a larger version of that pic, if ya want to just zoom it on over in an email. Thanks!

The SSP said...

"Y?" What 'y'!

He, he, he!

Reg size pic is on its way!

:)

Heather said...

Steve,
Glad you are having fun with the pictures :) I had a lot memories flood back when I was getting all these together for you.

I am having a good time getting caught up with everyone on the website. Thanks for doing that.

Oh, by the way I still have that Burger King Crown from the first picture :) Silly me I know keeping stuff like that.