Saturday, June 02, 2007

This was a No-Brainer!! :)

Which 80's cartoon character are you?

Garfield
Garfield
You're all about eating whatever you can get your hands on and you don't care about gaining weight. Hey, you only live once! You march to the beat of your own drum and don't care if people like you or not. You like yourself and realize that's all that matters anyway. You're a bit mischevious but who cares? You've got plenty of admirers!
How do you compare?
Take this test! | Tests from Testriffic

2 comments:

Roseuvsharon said...

Dumb

Okay, I hated ending up being Papa Smurf!!

So, none of the favorite things to do were my favorites (okay, so some of them shouldn't be posted on the internet) and none of the colors listed were my favorites, so I just kind of found something that would make do. Next time a test doesn't match up to me at all, I think I'll just skip it.

So this was still cool because I learned that I don't have to fit in with everything (I never really was good at that anyway).

Anonymous said...

Wooo... BIG surprise there!