Friday, June 29, 2007

BUSY, BUSY Day

This week was a busy one. Lots going on. Appointments, activities, work, over-time, you know, the typical stuff of a very active family.

Well, today was NO different. Even though I ran 2,000+ miles and unloaded 3 trucks of snack cakes, I needed to mow the lawn today, visit the dr, stop by the bank, get the oil changed in the pick-up and study to teach SS tomorrow.

Doreen, meanwhile was cleaning the house on the inside, folding laundry, running to the store, stop by the bank, write a thank you note, wrangling 2 girls make 3 meals, plan for some friends coming by and study to teach SS tomorrow.

Lots going on as I say. So we're glad to have a moment to rest.

Boy, we are thankful for the weekend! Gotta run to KY tomorrow night, but tomorrow is truly a day of rest! Oh yeah!!!

As I was mowing, I had my 'little' 64mb mp3 player along listening to some tunes to help the time pass. Just for kicks here's what I was listening too...

B-52's - Love Shack
Jimmy Buffett - Another Saturday Night
Captain & Tenille - Love will Keep Us Together
Cheap Trick - I Want You to Want Me
Chicago - 25 or 6 to 4
Kelly Clarkson - Go
Christopher Cross - Arthurs Theme
El DeBarge - Who's Johnny
Teddy Geiger - For You I Will
Holu - Perfect Day
Huey Lewis & The News - Power of Love
Journey - Lovin' Touchin' Squeezin
Six Pence None the Richer - Kiss Me
Starship - Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now
Weird Al Yankovic - I Love Rocky Road

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You got a few decent songs on there. :-D