Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Butterfly Whisperers

At the Tennessee Aquarium they have a Butterfly room. It's just a humongous room where they have all stages of life of a butterfly for everyone to see. We enjoy going in there early in the day because it's pretty easy to 'hold' a butterfly. This week when we were there, their were a ton of people.

We were just getting ready to walk out when my daughter's friend, Jannah, got a butterfly - so they all passed it around. Each had a chance to hold it and this butterfly seemed to be comfy with them all. It was very cute!

Cute enough I took video of each holding the critter. Enjoy!

Jannah



Add to My Profile | More Videos


Joelle



Add to My Profile | More Videos


Natalie



Add to My Profile | More Videos

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love that funky grin that Natalie does when a camera is on her! :-D

The SSP said...

Yup - I LOVE that smile!