Sunday, June 17, 2007

A GREAT Father's Day

I just want to say "Thanks" to my precious wife and wonderful daughters for a great father's day!

Last night, I had to leave home on a trip to 4 stops around Nashville. A 350+ mile run.

The cool thing about the run, is even though we left at 11p and stopped to sleep 4 hours, we still got the truck empty and I was home by 4 o'clock.

Got home and was given some awesome cards made by my precious little girls. Natalie made about 6 for me, and had to explain each one. CUTE!!!

Then we all changed and headed to the rec facility to go swimming. We swam quite a while, then home for a quick dinner and then yummy ice cream. They got my favorite, Mint Chocolate Chip - heavenly!

After that, we hit the beddy bye routine, read a story, and then the Bible story. A few moments of play then to sleep for the kiddos.

Doreen and I did a few last minute things, then got a 'real' bowl of ice-cream and went downstairs to watch a movie we picked up at a use DVD place, the Shadow Riders. It's based on a Louis L'Amour book. Pretty good!

Now I'm spending a few moments checking stuff on the computer and got to hit the sack for an early, 6am trip to Northern Michigan.

Very, VERY Cool day!

Happy Father's Day!!!

No comments: