Thursday, June 07, 2007

Texas Visit Highlight Pics

Before the Family Reunion, we had 2 days visiting with my Grandma, Bub, in Texas. I lived with here for 4 years while going to college, so it's always good to get back.

One of the things we did one day was to do some geocaching! AWESOME!


Natalie brought her little computer and Bub was helping her figure out the answers! CUTE!



We spent some time catching up on friends while we were there! John & Helen were teachers at a school I went to. They became friends of my folks, and later - our friends too! Had a great dinner catching up with them - the food was only OK, but the company was awesome!


One of Joelle's wishes is to have an awsome climbing tree in our yard. Unfortunatly, by the time one grows, she'll probably be over it! But Bub's yard had an awesome one, and Joelle took to it like a little monkey and Natalie enjoyed it as well!







Finally, here's my littlest spending some time with my DS. She LOVES bowling on it, Joelle loves Mario Kart - I enjoy them all!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! Go Natalie!! Gotta start 'em young!!!