Thursday, June 07, 2007

Arsy Fatsy

Had some time on a recent trip to take a few photos. Photos for the fun of it!


Electronic gear. The little box on top is my Sirius satellite radio. Love that thing. Music and talk radio anywhere.

















One hand on the wheel the other on the camera. Took me three shots to get this right. Even though you can't see it, the truck has 527,000+ miles. Its a good one though.









This one is my favorite though, save the best for last. Got in some construction traffic - and to save being annoyed, snapped a photo or two.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think my obsession comes from the fact that I don't take real good people pictures. You do. But as a subject in your pictures I've gotta say it's a real PIA! I prefer pictures like this. No people to direct/annoy! HAHAHA! Keep 'em coming man.