Thursday, February 03, 2005

Moving to London?

Hey,

I feel like were moving to London. It feels like the last fortnight has been nothing but rainy & bloody dreary. The construction around our new flat is all mucked up. Everytime I walk outside the cold and rain seeps in. Argh!

Working a little bit this morning - just tying up some loose ends around here. Talked with my boss yesterday and it looks like we're not going to be able to begin work until at least Tuesday next week. Finally, a realistic look at what's happening there. Until then, 3 of the guys I work with are taking the time completely off. I'm working part time just to get some radio stuff wrapped up before I dive in full-time into Television.

The sheet-rock has been hung in my in-laws place in Collegedale. Just one more step closer to getting it ready for us to move in. Thank the Lord cuz the hour and 20 minute trip one way is not appealing.

Gotta go to my Chriopractor in just a few minutes. All this moving and lifting stuff has put a nasty kink in my back and hurts terribly with an annoying headache! Gonna get that cleared up instead of living with it!

Can you believe we've blitzed through January of 2005 already? My goodness - it just came and left. Wow!

Well - hope you are having a terrific Thursday.

--Steve

No comments: