Tuesday, February 15, 2005

The GOOD in People Too

Maybe in that last blog I was a bit harsh...

...nah! Some people are consumate idiots!

But, on the flip side - there are many many good people on this earth.

My two daughters are extremely precious. When to check on them last night after I got back and they were snoozing soundly looking so angelic. That sight helps me to remember to see the good in people.

We watched Extreme Makeover: Home Edition "Family Reunion" and to see the good that is done by the Design Team and to see even in adversity how well the people they help are handling tough situations - another good reminder.

I've been friends with and worked with and been associated with many, MANY good people.

I really appreciate those out there who are quality folks.

Just gotta remember to 'ignore' the bad in the others.

Later!

No comments: