Wednesday, February 23, 2005

The Commute HAS Begun

Well - this morning, I'm eating breakfast at my desk, checkin' up on e-mail and my ebay sales before I gotta load up in my car and drive an hour and 15 minutes one way to down to Collegedale to work.

YUCK!

I'm glad to be back to work and will hopefully get into a regular routine again - but this 2 1/2 hours driving each day is a bit much to ask. It's gonna wear me, my car and my gas budget out pretty quickly.

Can't wait for the house in Collegedale to be done so we can move down.

Oh yuck, not looking forward to packing everything up - moving - unpacking. Well, I guess it's worth it to save the commute.

As it is right now. I leave at 6:45 and get home about the same time. So I leave before my girls get up - and get home in time to play with them for a few minutes - bathtime, worship then bed. That's NOT enough time with my family.

When we get down there - we'll have Breakfast together at 7 as a family. I'll come home for my hour lunch and be home by about 5:45p and have some good quality family time.

Ok - I'm up for movin! :)

Later Taters - gotta hit the road Jack!

No comments: