Friday, February 04, 2005

Crackin Back OR A Favorite Movie of All Time

Hey Family, Friends and those who are bored enough to read this blog!

How are ya? Good I hope!

So yesterday, I go to the chiropractor cuz my back was killin' me after all the work moving the LifeTalk network.

I lay facedown on the guy's table and he starts adjusting. I flip onto my right side and CRACK, then roll over to my left - CRACK. Then he has me lay on my back and three times I hear multiple CRACKS with each adjustment. Finally he massages my neck then CRACKS it from one side to the other. I lay there for a sec while he fills out his paperwork - hurtin. Then get up and man, oh man do I feel better. What an enormous blessing!

Doreen and I cleaned the church last night - in fact we just blitzed through that place and got done it what felt like record time for us. Didn't look at the time when we got there or left, but we were zoomin.

While watching Happy Day's Reunion and the Unscripted Drama The Apprentice (Sorry Scott, I just gotta man. Go ahead - place all the blame on me for these - me and about 15 million other people who watch it every week! *GRIN*), and some other shows we've been watching this week, I've been getting some of our 'boxes' in the closet organized. I've got a TON of Bronco stuff from their Superbowl years, and so I'm finally getting it organized - cuz I want to display it in my Bronco room in our Collegedale home. We've also got about two boxes of Guideposts and Country magazines we don't want to toss - so we'll be getting to those soon. Moving is a GREAT time to organize stuff and toss other things! Ya know??!! :)

I can't believe how big my girls are getting. They are growing up so fast. Learning so much. I just pray we can stay a step ahead of them! :) Yesterday I told Joelle that she needs to stop growing, I want her to stay at this stage the rest of her life and she said, "No daddy - I want to get big like Mommy."

Natalie has 'hit' the terrible twos. Lately she's been a handful at any meal - so we're crackin' down on the bad attitude - just like we had to with Joelle. Yesterday, she 'snagged' a bear Joelle had sitting on the couch - waved it in her face and took off. If she wasn't being mean, we probably would have laughed out loud cuz it was so cute, but again, we had to put that behavior to a stop! :)

My girls are BOTH so incredibly precious!

Had to get the tires balanced on our car. Heading down to Collegedale one day this week - I got in a group of cars running about 90, 95 and I had to drop out cuz the vibration got so bad. It's a lot smoother now!

So while I was at Wal-mart, I wandered around, just looking. One thing I like to do is keep an eye on the 'clearance' isle for stuff. They've actually got two clearance isles going right now - leftovers from Christmas. I'm itchin' to buy some stuff to put on Ebay - but don't have the extra cash or time right now. I'll have to get back into doing stuff like that, cuz a while back when we were getting rid of a bunch of 'stuff' around our house - I Ebay'd a lot of it and it was almost like a supplemental income type thing. We got some presents and some 'things' we couldn't have afforded otherwise - it was kinda nice. Gotta start that again soon!

Ended up looking at the 'cheapie' DVD display before the car was done and found one of my favorite movies of all times. (You know - I've got to blog a top 10 favorite movies at one point. Note to self! **GRIN**) Short Circuit. Love that flick, so for $5.50 I picked it up. I'm planning - unless my plans change to watch that movie Saturday night. Yeah Johnny 5! Not a big fan of Alley Sheedy, but really enjoy Steve Guttenburg & Fisher Stevens. Just noticed as well that the voice of Johnny 5 also was "Pug" in Men in Black, and the voice of the "Navigator" in Flight of the Navigator. Interesting.

Anyway - I'd be interested in knowing some of your favorite movies - we'll get into depth in the top 10 later - so just put one or two right now!

Well - I better get some work done today. Not a lot to do, still just tying up some loose ends. I thought about staying home today, but Doreen and the girls are going to MOPS today, so I'd just be at home by myself, probably napin' and lazin' around - so I came in to get a few things done.

So for now, "Yooooooooooo!"

:) (Yeah, Johnny 5)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Movies um it is hard to narrow it down.

LOVE ACTUALLY-overall (love british humor)
EVERAFTER-romantic
PHANTOM OF THE OPERA-drama/musical
WITH OUT A PADDEL-comedy
I-ROBOT/MINORITY REPORT-sci-fi
SENCE AND SENSABILITY-time piece

that is all i can think of right now.
LeeAnne