Thursday, November 25, 2004

Doing Better - Still Annoyed Though

Hey,

I actually didn't DREAD coming into work today. Maybe because I knew it is Thanksgiving and I'd be the only one in the office. That helps because I know I can get actual 'radio work' done and not worry about the office politics.

Got an e-mail from the Prez yesterday about our Staff Meeting on Monday. His 3 points he wants to discuss in the general staff meeting are...

#1 - The Direction of the Ministry
#2 - The Move to Collegedale
#3 - Job Assignment Changes

All three have challenges. #1 & #2 have been planned without talking to the staff. We've had NO input and suggestions. He is planning it all independently of any of us who have done radio, have degrees in broadcasting, who have to maintain and use the equipment... and I could go on and on - but I'll stop there, cuz thinking about it is getting me worked up! :)

What the heck does #3 mean. Are some people going to lose their jobs? Is he taking the power from everyone? What does that mean? Aaarrrggghhhhhh! I HATE BS like this!

Then after we 'meet' and listen to him talk - we each get our own special little meeting with him. Don't I just feel special. :(

Do I listen to him talk, do I tell him what I think, will I lose my job, will I be given more responsibility that I don't have time for, will responsibilities be taken from me?

Monday is NOT going to be a good day I'm thinking. Too much up in the air. Too much having to 'walk on eggshells.' Too much DRAMA!!

Oh well! Only 96 hours until D time. (Drama time! LOL)

No comments: