Wednesday, November 10, 2004

The Croup

Well, it's official. After visiting the Dr yesterday, both our daughters are officially sick. Both of them have a mild case of the croup and are doing better with the medication we were prescribed.

Sunday night Natalie woke up - coughing, breathing quickly and croaking like a frog. Poor little girl. She had worked herself into a panic and trying to cry - but couldn't get a big enough breath to cry. So I held her for a few moments - and she calmed down and did much, much better the rest of the night.

Now she's on steroids to clear this stuff up. Joelle just has a wicked cough, sore throat and a runny nose.

Doreen's doing MUCH better and I've not gotten this yet, (Knock, knock, knock on wood! LOL)

I've been working on a video for our Thanksgiving Social at our church in two weeks. My computer does all right - but it's just woefully pityful when it comes to video editing. I wish I could afford a full power video editing system to really do some cool stuff - but that's like 2 1/2 miles down the list of things we need/want. :)

This is actually the first time I've gotten a video done for any church event and not stayed up to 3 or 4 am the night before we show it! :) The reason...

Doreen's sister and family is coming down from Minnesota next week and I won't have time to be working on it - cuz we're gonna be playing. Oh yeah!

Well, better get back to work - have a Wonderful Wednesday!

No comments: