Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Can't Shake the Funk

Darn-it.

Today isn't any better.

Typically, when something pretty 'negative' goes down in my life - a night of sleep will give me a better outlook on it all.

Not with all this crap going on at work.

I was actually fine getting up, taking a shower, dressing and getting my lunch together - but on the way to work, this sickening dread came over me.

I REALLY DON'T WANNA BE HERE RIGHT NOW, OR AT ALL! I don't have motivation to do anything.

What is with this funk? Very FEW times have I felt this way and you know what, I don't much like it!

Doreen and I, and my in-laws (who are still in town) talked this subject around the block six or seven times last night.

I did forget about it all for a bit while watching
The Rebel Billionaire (Sir Richard Branson is like the leader I'd like to have here right now instead of 'little dictator') and The Amazing Race 6. Needed those two hours to not think about 'stuff.'

Well - hopefully today will get better. With ALL the rain we're having, it'll be a challenge! :)

No comments: