Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Water Witching

DISCLAIMER: This is not a post for or against the topic. I know nothing of it except our friends were able to do it to find a water well for their home and were successful!


We have some friends, Scot & Patti, who just built a beautiful new home and in the process did some 'water witching' to find water on their property to have a well dug.

Well - Doreen wanted to give it a try. One day we were over there for lunch and so afterwards we went and gave it a shot.

They got a metal hangar, cut it and bent it a couple of times then the 'witching' began.

Patti did it and then Doreen gave it a try. The hanger actually dropped at exactly the same place when Patti did it.


Of course the girls wanted to give it a try. Joelle had a hard time holding it properly and when she walked over the 'water' area, it jiggled but I don't think she was holding it right to work.







Natalie gave it a shot and couldn't hold it correctly at all and it didn't work at all for her.

I tried it once and it jiggled for me - but I'm not sure!

Scot showed us how he did it and the whole time was saying, "I don't believe, I don't believe, I don't believe." It didn't work and was SUPER hilarious.

Patti's dad has found a number places, including two in Africa, with water under the land and wells were put in and fresh water delivered to the people living there.

It's very interesting!

No comments: