Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Thievery

A BUNCH of my stuff has been stolen lately...

...by my wife. Boy, it's gonna be bad when my girls get older.

Doreen, for Christmas, bought me this cool Geocaching long sleeve T-shirt. It's black with a silver logo on the front and silver www.geocaching.com down the left arm.

I've worn it, maybe twice since I've gotten it. She's wore 8 to 10 times. Everytime I go to get it, it's dirty or she's got it on. Ayi ayi ayi!

Then in a Bubbie box, she sent a tan colored light jacket. So I hung it up on the coat rack to use occassionally, and it's been nabbed. In fact, she had the audacity to take it off me after I'd put it on the other day so she could wear it. Ouch!

And finally, today, she was going to school and decided to leave me the car and she took my pick-up. (Although I warned her not to hit anyone else with it!!! *grin*) Oh man. She's stealin it all...

...especially my heart! :)

:)

1 comment:

Trailady said...

Yeah, I have to opposite problem. My husband keeps stealing my nightgowns. What does this mean?? HA HA- just kidding...
When women "steal" an article of our man's clothing, vehicle, etc. it's an attempt to feel closer to him. That's my free analysis- for what it's worth. :o) I love to wear something that smells like my man!