Friday, January 13, 2006

The Power of 4

This is a little meme I took from Cheryl.

4 jobs I have had in my life...
Truck Driver (Twice)
Radio Editor, Producer, Talk Show Host, DJ
TV Assistant Director, Graphics, Editor, Producer
Burger Flipper

4 movies I could see over and over
Top Gun
Italian Job
Karate Kid
Short Circut
Star Wars (Any of the 6)
National Treasure
Matrix
Dave...
Oops - it was supposed to be only 4 - He, he, he!

4 places I have lived
Montrose, CO
Alvarado, TX
Benton, IL
Chattanooga, TN

4 TV shows I love to watch
Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
Amazing Race
Survivor
The Office

4 places I have vacationed
Colorado
Missouri
New York
Florida

4 websites I visit daily
All Family & Friends Blogs
ESPN.com
Drudgereport.com
NetFlix.com
eBay.com

4 of my favorite foods
Mexican
BBQ
Italian
Dessert

4 places I rather be
Colorado
Hawaii
Flagstaff, AZ
GeoCaching

4 albums I can't live without
Chicago 17
Any 80's mix
Truth - Equasion of Love
Bob & Larry's Sunday Morning Songs :)

4 people I'm tagging if they want to be caught
Trailady
Pilgrim
Sharon
Any one else who reads my blog and wants to play... (this means YOU!)

No comments: