Sunday, January 08, 2006

Aaahhhh - Once again

I was just reflecting on this week as I was going to sleep last night. I was home, Sun, Mon, Wed, Fri & Sat. I've been able to start to get better from being sick. I've been able to help Doreen with the girls while all 3 have been sick. I've gotten other little 'things' accomplished.

Then I got to thinking about the 'stress' before and the 'lack' of now. The only thing I stressed over lately was blind side backing out of a storage unit complex.

Then the thought went through my head - "Ahhhhh - job satisfaction - once again." Dang - that is just like awesome.

So - today was awesome as well. The girls got up 4 or 5 times last night and I was able to 'handle' the situations (potty, water, sore throat, hugs) and put them back into bed so Doreen didn't have to disturb her rest much. So we all just slept in and went to SS and back home. The girls love their SS and they just started a Men's class - so I wanted to get in on the beginning of that and see if it helps me and our family.

Then we came home and had lunch with some friends. The Doreen, Natalie and Tracy ended up napping while Derrick, Dustin, Joelle and I went geocaching. The first time out in MONTHS!! Awesome. We found 7 caches - one was a confederate graveyard where 153 of 155 men were unknown. A tent hospital was nearby and these guys didn't make it. Sad - but neat to find and think about!

Tonight we played a couple of board games. Theirs was called "Loaded Questions" and ours was "Like Minds." They were a lot alike and lots and LOTS of fun!!!

FYI - I did keep 'tabs' on the NFL Wild Card Playoff games - of course!! :)

Lately - sick and all - Aaaahhhhhhh!!!!! :)

1 comment:

Trailady said...

Yeah, it's gotta be nice to ENJOY what you're doing again! Kudos!!